To usher in transparency and efficiency, the Karnataka government on June 13 launched a Land and Building Plan Approval System (LBPAS) which can enable users to urge approvals for building layout and alter of land use online. LBPAS is meant during making sure that verification of application is completed in a faster and optimal manner with minimal human intervention and errors. Applicants can now track their application and the standing of their request online and won’t be required to go to the office to submit any application.
The Karnataka government had launched a web portal named Kaveri Online Services to enable property owners to access the property and document-related services from a computer rather than visiting the sub-registrar office. The website now provides details of as many as 250 sub-registrar offices in Karnataka.
Karnataka Property Registration Online process
1. Karnataka Government’s Link for online portal Click here
2. Create a user id by selecting “Register as new user” option provided on the proper side of the page under login prompt area and login to the portal.
3. Once log In, please use the choice “”online EC” listed under Services of the page and follow the screen prompts to urge the EC.
Pre registration data entry
1. Within the login page, user shall click the choice “Document Registration” listed under Pre-registration Data Entry on the left side of the screen.
2. User has got to enter / select as per the screen prompt to succeed in successive pages for completing Property details, Approvals, Fees Details and book appointments session to end the pre-registration process for registering land.
On the day at the registration office
1. On the scheduled date the buyer, seller and witnesses should attend the registrar office
2. Given the scheduled slot, should produce their ID in original before the registrar alongside the DD for the said amount to be paid to the vendor from buyer then sign the registry also as within the advised places of the document to end the registration.